Evolution in tech promises to disrupt work processes and business models at an ever increasing speed. Organisations need to plan for the future world of work to take advantage of these developments or risk being sidelined by newer more productive firms.
- Performance Development
- Workforce Strategy
Gain Fresh Perspective
- Define real workforce requirements
- Understand performance benchmarks
- Reduce time to achieve full competence
- Adopt high performance techniques
- Expand your talent horizons
- Codified solutions that solve issues
- Increasing and embedding skills
- Reinforcing beliefs and systems
- Structured learning and development
- Introduction to trusted specialists
Opportunities Consulting provides effective talent management solutions for business. Our skills cover attraction, selection, performance management and workforce strategy.
We take a refreshingly hands-on approach to getting to know our clients and candidates so that we can make successful introductions that will endure.
Our team brings a wealth of expertise from their business and corporate careers to utilise on behalf of our clients:
- Board level corporate roles
- Business Ownership
- International Experience
- Professional / Academic Qualifications
- Active commitment to Continuous Professional Development
Our business has been established since 2011 supporting clients in the UK and beyond to define strategies, build teams, refine systems and plan for the future.
Learning & development that drives performance
- Productivity and performance of existing staff
- Lack of formal leadership and management training
- Time to commit to learning and development
- Flexibility of learning provider solutions
We provide comprehensive learning and development programmes for our clients to embed knowledge, skills and behaviours into everyday business practice.
Our programmes cover the following subject areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Accounting and Finance
- Effective Workplace Behaviours
Bespoke client programmes can be delivered to meet your specific requirements.
Retained search and selection for hard to fill jobs.
- Availability of talent
- Availability of management time to support recruitment
- Cost of recruitment solutions
- Prevalence of mis-hires
Successful recruitment depends on six key factors:
- Candidate Availability
- Time to Perform
- Recruiter Expertise
- Value of Money
By applying best in class techniques to all aspects of the recruitment process, Opportunities Consulting provide our clients with a recruitment service that provides significantly improved value for money compared with traditional model.
Workforce Strategy. Business Refresh programme.
- Lack of senior HR expertise within your organisation
- Lack of effective strategies for attracting and retaining key talent
- Lack of effective training strategies to drive productivity
- No compelling requirement for full time HR Director level resource
Business Refresh is a 12-month programme that helps SME business owners to develop effective talent management strategies.
- Benchmark your performance compared to industry peers
- Create an effective employer brand proposition
- Create winning resourcing strategies
- Develop key individuals
- Address issues with under-performance
- Create remuneration packages that boost business
- Create succession and growth plans
By combining easy to use apps with coaching from our team, business owners can refresh their business to secure significant earnings, systems and productivity improvements.
Globalisation, technology and competition are making recruitment and retention of key staff increasingly competitive. How well prepared is your organisation to engage critical talent?
Get in touch with Opportunities Consulting